ADDENDUM #1 IS POSTED on BC Bid: Tender closing time has been extended to September 13 at 1:59:59 p.m. (MDT) and bidder Q/A.
The District invites Contractors with proven mechanical building experience and expertise to submit tenders.
General scope of the project is:
- Site grading and access road construction including,
- Paved access road way construction,
- Generator pad construction,
- Excavation and backfill of building envelope, and
- Gravel trail relocation.
- Construction of a pumphouse including;
- Masonry building construction with concrete foundation and timber truss roof,
- Mechanical piping, flow meter, check valve, pressure relief valve, and other appurtenances,
- SCADA control installation and commissioning,
- Electrical works and BC Hydro service connection,
- H-VAC Mechanical system installation, including furnaces, exhaust fans and Fortis gas service connection,
- Supply and install of 200kW back-up generator.
Tenders will be received in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with the name and address of the proponent and the name of
the Project: “TENDER FOR: Sparwood Well #4 PUMPHOUSE” and be addressed to DANNY DWYER, DIRECTOR OF
ENGINEERING no later than 13:59:59 (MDT), THURSDAY, September 13th, 2018 (the “Closing Deadline”), at the following
District of Sparwood - Municipal Office
136 Spruce Avenue
Sparwood, BC V0B 2G0
Please note that Canada Post does not offer door-to-door express delivery service in Sparwood and courier services typically
take 2 days to deliver.
Tenders must submit a bid security in the amount of 10% of the tender price. Labour and Material, and Performance bonding,
each in the amount of 50% of the tender price, are required by the successful tenderer.
Copies of the Tender Documents can be obtained online on BC Bid (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca) on or before August 15th, 2018.
Inquiries regarding this Project shall be directed to:
McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
District of Sparwood