Gain experience. Get involved. Become a Volunteer!
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, gain valuable experience, have fun, and get involved in your community. The District of Sparwood has many different volunteer opportunities to choose from.
What do volunteers do?
- Provide encouragement and support
- Assist in facilitation of programs and services
- Share their knowledge, skills and abilities
What are the benefits to volunteering?
- Opportunity to develop skills and gain experience
- Meaningful contribution to the community
- Meet new people and getting connected in your community
- Personal enjoyment
How can I volunteer?
Your time and commitment can range from a few hours to a few months based on your interest and availability.